[802.3_OMEGA] 13 April 2021 TF interim teleconference

Colleagues,

As previously indicated, for the 13 April 2021 TF interim teleconference I will propose an agenda with comment resolution as the first TF business after the required patent, copyright and participation slides.  Our Chief Editor, Luisma Torres, has indicated he will resume comment resolution with bucket 11.  (See Chief Editor’s report for March slide 9, https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/public/mar_2021/luisma_3cz_01_0321.pdf.)

We finally cleared our backlog of PMD presentation requests during our 6 April teleconference.  We still have one comment related presentation (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/public/mar_2021/perezaranda_3cz_02_0321_scrambler.pdf) that has been requested and will be heard when we get to bucket 17, comment #103. Please let me know if you have any additional presentation requests (for either the 13th or 20th teleconferences.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force