[802.3_OMEGA] Problem with calendars

Colleagues,

The 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar appears to have gone invisible on most browsers.  People are investigating, but for now, the only browser that displays any of the IEEE 802 calendars is Chrome.  Each 802 Task Force or Study Group reflector archive can be found on the web site, though call announcements may have been sent out some time ago if you need call information for another group, that is one resource.

We have our p802.3cz call at the regular time tomorrow, and I will send out a reminder later today for our Tuesday and Wednesday calls.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, p802.3 Task Force