[802.3_OMEGA] Indivisible calendar update

Colleagues,

The calendar visibility problem is a challenge for some of you.  On the other hand, some individuals haven’t had problems.  Additional data I’ve seen does not point to the originally suspected browser problem, but I think all those looking at the problem would agree that calendar access for many individuals is unreliable.

For those of you having problems, here are the 802.3 Calendar items for Tuesday (times UTC)

12:00    IEEE P802.3cz TF interim teleconference
14:00    .3ck Telephonic Meeting - May 2021 - D2.0 Comment Resolution #5
14:00    IEEE 802.3cx Timestamp Task Force
14:00    IEEEP802.3cy interim teleconference
16:00    IEEE P802.3dd Power over Data Lines of SPE Task Force Meeting

—Bob