Re: [802.3_OMEGA] [EXTERNAL]--[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D1.1 comments posted

Sorry for the multiple ping; my link to the straw polls was an older version.

Please use this one:

Steve

Steven E. Swanson

Senior Standards Manager

Distinguished Associate

Global Technology & Industry Standards

MT&E

Corning Optical Communications

4200 Corning Place

Charlotte, NC 28216

m 607-725-1129

swansonse@xxxxxxxxxxx

Standards are a bridge between markets and technologies; whoever controls the bridge controls the future…