[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D1.2 Proposed comment resolutions and January TF interim call for presentations

Colleagues,

Our Chief Editor has produced proposed resolutions for our D1.2 Task Force Review comments.  My thanks to Luisma for doing this.  I also have already received requests for presentations related to some of the comments.

Please submit your presentation requests either related to comments or related to progressing our work toward a technically complete draft.  As usual, please include Author(s), Title, and estimated time in your request.

We have four teleconferences scheduled for our January 802.3 Interim TF meeting to be held as part of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group Interim series beginning 10 January 2022.  As usual, our teleconferences can be found on the calendar at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html (11, 12, 18, and 19 January).  There will be one WG Interim teleconference on 20 January.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force