[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D1.2 Proposed comment resolutions and Chief Editor's Report

Colleagues,

The comments received on P802.3cz/D1.2 with proposed responses have been posted to our Task Force web pages (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/index.html).

I have classified them into different "buckets" to facilitate our discussions. The Chief Editor's Report posted in our website includes the plan for considering these comments, and explanations for the dispositions of some “buckets" of comments as groups.

Please review the comment responses prior to our meeting next week.  Suggestions in responses to comments will be appreciated, and unless TF discussion is requested, the comment responses in the Text Improvement and EZ buckets will be approved without discussion.

Thanks to all the commenters!

Kind Regards,

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force