[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz Interim TF meeting

Colleagues,

The first of our possible four teleconferences for our January Interim TF meeting is about 11 hours away from my sending this message (as usual, teleconference/meeting information is available at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html).

Some reminders and notes.

Please review the patent, copyright, and participation slides prior to the teleconference.  A consolidate set of these slides can be found at:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/templates/policies_slides.pdf.

As previously announced the proposed agenda will include D1.2 comment resolution.  I have received presentation requests for two presentations in support of comments.

I look forward to meeting with you virtually in a few hours.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force