[802.3_OMEGA] Direct vote live issue

Hello 802.3 members,

I am writing this mail about procedure handling voting result on comment #173.

 It was true that percentage of Y/N/A voting was calculated, but full individual voting list

 was not displayed.

The chair declared that this voting result was invalid because individual voting list was

not displayed properly.

But was it a right action?

I suppose other TF experienced same problem, too.

Do you know how other TF handled this matter?

Direct vote live is a critical tool for web conference, and creditability of this tool is very important.

I think it is necessary to ask central office why this bug was occurred and what is corrective action.

I would like to ask a report on this problem at 18th meeting.

Best regards,

 Nozomi Tsuzaki, Independent