Re: [802.3_OMEGA] Thank you for a productive teleconference

Colleagues,

I assume most of you mentally autocorrected the list of documents below.  I’ll blame simple fatigue for my error.  The required PAR split documents are:
P802.3cz PAR modification
P802.3cz CSD responses changes
P802.3cz Objectives changes
P802.3dh PAR (new)