[802.3_OMEGA] 22 Feb 2022 P802.3cz teleconference

Colleagues:

During our 15 Feb teleconference, we discussed a "PAR split".  I propose we begin during our 22nd Feb teleconference reviewing the updates made during the 15 Feb teleconference as well as action items for additional updates to the text of PAR split information.  (Thank you to the individuals that helped with those action items.  You will find on our web site some revision f documents.  That “f” indicates the number of iterations folk have gone through to get what is posted on the web.

I personally want to thank Watanabe-san for his patience with the suggestions he received for one improvement after another from various participants.

Those of us that have been fighting with time zones since the 15th feel the current revision f is in good shape.  While the TF may choose to make additional modifications during our 22nd teleconference, I feel the currently posted proposed text was solid enough to create separate project documents (modifications to P802.3cz documents and new documents for P802.3dh).  Those separate documents, which I hope I faithfully copy the contents of Watanabe-san’s spreadsheet are also posted to the 15th-22nd teleconference public area web page.  In case any of you want to see the actual documents we would be asking for approval from the IEEE 802.3 WG, IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee, and NesCom/SASB to approve.

Talk with you soon.

—Bob