[802.3_SPEP2P] Website updated for Point to Point SPE Enhancements Study Group

All –

The website has been updated for Wednesday’s meeting (5/12) of the SPE point-to-point enhancements study group.  Work on our PAR, CSDs, and objectives for the near term project have priority.  There will likely be agenda time for additional presentations  on both the near term objectives and the longer term SPE enhancements project.  If you wish to present, please email me asap.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx