[802.3_SPEP2P] Call for presentations and Meeting reminder - Monday 24

Just a reminder –

PLEASE SEND any requests for presentations, straw polls, or motions to me by end of day (AoE) today – Thursday May 20.

Monday’s meeting will be 7-9am pacific time.  Please use the meeting information at http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html .

I plan to be taking straw polls, and hope to be taking study group votes on PAR and Objective wording.

One of the planned straw polls is to fill out the CSDs.  Please see the yellow numbers on slide 4 of https://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/public/Strawman_CSD_10Mb_TSN_Enh_d2.pdf

I understand that Monday is (at least) a German holiday.  Those who will be unable to attend, you may let me know privately if you wish to be counted (and your affiliation) in the following statement:

a straw poll indicated that XX individuals from YY companies would specifically support enhancements to support TSN functionality for 10Mb/s Single-Pair Ethernet Point-to-Point PHYs.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx