[802.3_SPEP2P] website update and meeting tomorrow (5/24)

The 802.3 SPE point to point enhancements study group website has been updated for tomorrow’s meeting, including expected motions and straw polls. Please look them over and let me know if you have any to add. (also, if you would like to move or second any of the more significant motions, be ready).

As we would like to forward our PAR and CSDs, the CSDs as drafted still need a port count estimate for process automation applications of 10BASE-T1L.  If someone would like to offer one and a reference on the reflector, that would help us along.

Finally, there have been some issues with the 802 and 802.3 calendars.  It appears that they are ‘disappearing’ on browsers other than chrome.  If you cannot get the meeting link from the calendar (by chrome or other), please email me privately.  However, please try first.   Dealing with a large amount of individual emails will be a bit of a load.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.