Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] updated minutes posted to website

Correction (I looked at the wrong minutes file) –

There is one individual who signed into IMAT for our meeting and was not on the webex.  Expect the minutes to be updated after this is resolved.

From: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 11:07 AM
To: stds-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: updated minutes posted to website

All – The minutes to the 25 May meeting have been updated with an r1 version.  The updates include double-checked webex and imat attendance and affiliations.  Please note there are no individuals who signed into webex who did not also sign into imat; HOWEVER, there are several of you who did not sign into IMAT.

IMAT is the official record that the working group uses for voting membership.  If you need credit for the meeting to get credit for this interim, and did not sign into IMAT, please let me know.  Making these adjustments involves work for Jon Lewis and myself, so please only let us know if you believe that changing the IMAT record is necessary for you to earn credit for the overall 802.3 interim.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx