Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] website update

All - there will be a cleanup update for the minutes posted in a few hours. Apologies to mr. Jones

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
310-920-3860

On Jun 23, 2021, at 10:57 AM, George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for a lively discussion this morning.  I urge you to continue discussion – using the reflector- of what is needed for broad market potential and technical feasibility for the long reach proposal.

Additionally, please see the minutes and the notes for information that was requested.  I believe responding to some of these is going to be important for our continued project.

Please see the website update with unconfirmed minutes, a minor correction on Steffen’s presentation, and my slides updated to add the discussion notes we generated on long-range objectives.

Additionally, please consider that we will need to put a focus on the long range project and put together a ‘mini-cfi deck’.  I plan over the next week to put together major parts from presentations given and begin to circulate within the group.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3

Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee