Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] AW: AW: [802.3_SPEP2P] Number of link segment in-line connectors

Steffen,

Thanks for the response.

I’m still wondering what the cabling structure looks like for the connectors within the cable run. I was thinking 10 connectors in 1000m as being the same as a connector every 100m. I thin you are saying that it’s more like a connector every 80-85m. What are the design rules behind this?

FYI – I appended the earlier part of the mail thread to this message.

Regards
Peter

Peter Jones               Cisco Systems

Distinguished Engineer    170 West Tasman Dr.

Enterprise Networks       San Jose, CA, 95134, USA.

Wrk: +1 408 525 6952      Mob: +1 408 315 8024

Email:                    petejone at cisco.com

Web:                      about.me/petergjones

Webex:                    cisco.webex.com/join/petejone