[802.3_SPEP2P] Website update - presentations, minutes, and cfi deck

All –

I have updated the SPE P2P study group website (public area) with presentations received for next week, a minor revision to the minutes from 6/23, and the mini-cfi deck.

Additionally, while we have yet to receive formal comments, I have uploaded updated CSD / PAR decks for you to consider, based on comments received from staff, 802.3, and 802.11.

We should make minimal changes necessary to respond to comments (or explain why not to respond) at our meeting on the 21st.

If you would like to be listed as a supporter of the CFI, and have not yet explicitly emailed me that you want to be listed, please do so by Wednesday, and I will add you. Please email me privately rather than responding to the reflector. (also if you have comments or corrections – do the same – email me privately).  No reason to fill up everyones in box.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.