[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] announcement of first meeting of IEEE P802.3de Task Force

All –

With this email I would like to announce the first meeting of the IEEE P802.3de Enhancements to the MAC Merge function and the Time Synchronization Service Interface (TSSI) to Include Point-to-Point 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force.

The meeting will be Tuesday, October 12, 2021, from 9-11AM Pacific Time (1600-1800 UTC)

Meeting coordinates (webex) may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

The new Task Force information may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/de/index.html

Because the name of this Task Force is excessively wordy, you will see it shortened to: IEEE P802.3de Time Synchronization for Point-to-Point Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

The new task force will continue to use this (SPEP2P) reflector, as will the Greater than 10 Mb/s Long Reach SPE Study Group.  Please make the relevant group clear in the subject line.  I suggest using [802.3de] for the task force and [GT10MSPE] for the study group.

If you would like to present, please email me at the address below.  For this first meeting, I will accept presentation requests through noon pacific time Monday, October 11.  In general, it will be the Thursday preceding the meeting (AoE).

If you have questions, please feel free to use the reflector (as others may  have the same question) or email me privately.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx