[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] - website update, meeting tomorrow

All – the website for the greater than 10 Mb/s Long Reach SPE Study Group has been updated for tomorrow’s meeting.  We have no new presentations, but hopefully will have good discussion building consensus on objectives and CSDs for adoption at the next opportunity.

If you would be willing to serve as recording secretary tomorrow, please let me know.  In a pinch, I can serve as recording secretary, but it is better if another does.  I can provide a word file template if needed.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx