[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] No meeting 19 October for 802.3de

I noticed we have a meeting on the calendar for next week. At the meeting, I announced our next meeting would be 26 October.  Since it is also too short for a task force review, and I haven’t heard of any incoming contributions I will cancel the meeting on the 19th.

On October 26 we plan to process the comments from Task Force review.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx