[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] Comments with Proposed responses posted on website

Dear Colleagues,

The 64 comments received on initial working group ballot have been posted in the (new) comments area of the 802.3de website, along with proposed responses.

You will note that some of these result in rewording of the ‘main sentence’ at the start of clause 99 (see comment 103) and associated comments, and others call for review and care that no changes are needed to the transmit or receive processing for half-duplex operation.  Most of these are in the topic “Half-Duplex”.

Please review and discuss any issues on the reflector prior to our meeting in January.  I will announce the meeting date for comment resolution (during the January interim) within the next week.

George Zimmerman

Chair, IEEE P802.3de Time Synchronisation for Point-to-Point Single Pair Ethernet Task Force