[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] meeting reminder - 2/1/2022

All – just to remind you, we have a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 2/1/2022 at 9am pacific time (1700 UTC).  We have one presentation on the agenda – a summary of half-duplex issues and potential changes needed – by Peter Jones, which I hope to post this evening.

A number of us have been having some good discussion offline and via email, on just what issues there are and what it might take to address them so that we can make good comments on draft 2.1

Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html for meeting coordinates.

Also, please remember draft 2.1 is currently open for ballot.  If you have already voted and are not changing your vote, you don’t have to respond, but if you have additional comments or wish to change your vote, please see the ballot announcement at https://ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/email/msg00130.html

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx