[802.3_SPEP2P] FW: [802.3de] Half-duplex issues in MACMerge

Hello all,

As discussed in the meeting yesterday, we had offline discussions on the half-duplex issues and possible fixes to support it in MACMERGE.

The details of the problem scenarios/issues and possible solutions for the identified problem is captured in attached presentation.

I would like the larger group to review this and join the discussion in case we have missed out any more hidden issues or suggest better solutions for fixing the issues.

Once we have some consensus on the solution, exact changes to the next draft can be submitted in review of D2.1.

Thanks,

Lokesh