[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] website update

All – thank you for a productive meeting today.  We responded to the 2 comments on draft 2.2, and agreed to ask 802.3 to change our objective (on half-duplex MAC MERGE) and forward the ballot to initial SA ballot.  These will be considered at the 802.3 working group meeting on Thursday.  Please be sure to attend.

Also, please check the website for the updated comment reports and minutes.

Our next meeting will be announced after the ballot progress is decided.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3de Task Force