[802.3_SPEP2P] First meeting of the IEEE 802.3dg 100BASE-T1L Task Force

All –

Now that the project documentation from the Greater than 10 Mb/s long-reach SPE point to point study group is complete, we have a project – 802.3dg – focused on 100 Mb/s at long reach.  Our first meeting as a task force will be on May 25, from 7 to 9 am pacific (1400 UTC if I have that right), where we will do the usual first-meeting business.

With this email, I am also soliciting contributions.  It would be useful to get some contributions on use cases and link segment configurations & possible specifications.  That way we can start to give folks a basis for PHY baseline proposals.

Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/GT10MSPE/index.html for the project documentation.  I will let you know when the web page is set up.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.