[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg meeting files uploaded

All – the website has been updated with the files for tomorrow’s meeting.  I expect that we have about half a day’s worth of presentation and some time for free discussion of the timeline and path forward.

As a reminder, this meeting is part of the 802 plenary session, registration and payment of the registration fee are required if you are attending, as specified in IEEE 802 rules.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single Pair Ethernet PHY Task Force

Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee

Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3