[802.3_SPEP2P] Presentations?

Hello, as we prepare for our meeting next week, I currently only have three presentations on the agenda. We definitely have time for more. I will be traveling tomorrow, and will upload the agenda and presentations on Sunday. If you have something you’d like to get the groups input on or begin discussion on please let me know as soon as possible, and I will put it on the agenda Sunday. I remember presentation to posting are  due Monday morning

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx