[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg - website updated, presentations, proposed schedule for Wednesday

All –

First, a big thank you to our presenters – we should have a full, and hopefully productive day on Wednesday.

I have uploaded the presentations received to the website, (https://www.ieee802.org/3/dg/public/May_2022/index.html)

If you submitted presentations to me, please take a moment to check that I uploaded the correct version.

Also, please take a look at the approximate times for your presentation near the end of the agenda deck.  We have a full day with a mixture of subjects, and a few items that are at fixed times, so it was somewhat difficult to schedule.  If you are slotted at a time that cannot work, please let me know as soon as possible (and suggest an alternate slot) so that I may have time to contact the other presenters.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single Pair Ethernet PHY Task Force

Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee

Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3