发件人: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2023111 2:49
收件人: STDS-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [802.3_SPEP2P] reminder - presentations for next week

All ? just a gentle reminder.  If you plan a presentation for next week, please let me know sooner rather than later so I can put the agenda together.  I’ve already got on presentaiton request and another likely, but we have room for several.  Don’t wait until the last minute, and don’t expect to get in with a late request. Requests are due by Thursday AoE, but appreciated sooner.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx