[802.3_SPEP2P] presentations for the interim

Those planning on sending presentations for the interim, I would appreciate it if you could send me drafts for posting by Saturday AoE (Sunday morning pacific time), so that I may post the drafts.

For those of you who may already be on weekend, Monday morning pacific time would be fine.

The presentations need not be final, but it would be helpful to allow for my review (to make sure they’re according to the rules) and for task force members to prepare themselves for a useful interim meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100BASE-T1L (100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single-Pair Ethernet) Task Force

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860