[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg ad hoc TUESDAY Feb 21 one-hour earlier

All –

Please note that to fit with other meetings, I have had to adjust the time and day for our previously announced meeting from Wednesday February 22 7-9am pacific to Tuesday February 21 6-8am pacific.

Since we canceled the Feb 8 ad hoc due to lack of contributions, it appears we will not have material ready for motion – hence this will be an AD HOC meeting and not an interim.

Please submit requests for presentation per the guidelines at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dg/public/presentproc.html

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.