[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg ad hoc tuesday - urgent - request for presentations

At the moment, I don’t see any presentation requests to move our work forward on Tuesday.  If you are planning a presentation and I missed the request, I apologize, please resend the request asap.

As a reminder, we were looking at the following to move things forward:

  • Crosstalk measurements and proposal for anext and afext for 100BASE-T1L
  • Validation of our adopted insertion loss model w/measurements, including temperature and normal installed conditions, and proposed adjustments if needed.

-      Further phy analysis

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100BASE-T1L (100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single-Pair Ethernet) Task Force

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860