[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update

Please note that the 802.3dg website has been updated with the minutes from our meeting, as well as the motions deck and the final version of the agenda deck.  Our next meeting is on the 29th of March, as an ad hoc meeting, where we hope to hear presentations on phy parameters building consensus for adoption of major features of the phy by the May interim.  Thank you all for a productive week.  We will need continued contributions to progress the work, especially focused on PHY issues to get the draft started at a good pace.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx