[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update

All – I have just updated the website for our meeting. It includes:

  1. a minor revision to the presentation that Steffen Graber submitted, and
  2. a late presentation from Peter Fischer
  3. some additional proposed link segment motions from Peter Fischer.

Please review prior to our meeting, and, if you have questions, discuss on the reflector.  I cannot emphasize enough the usefulness and importance of open discussion (on the reflector) to build consensus and resolve issues prior to presenting (especially) motions.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx