[802.3_SPEP2P] website update - RE: correction to March 15 minutes

Please note that the corrected minutes are now uploaded, along with a revised version of Wayne Larsen’s proposed motions.  Additionally, the agenda has been updated to indicate a promised presentaiton from Peter Fischer (awaiting title), and potential motions.

From: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 1:59 PM
To: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: correction to March 15 minutes

All – although we confirmed the march 15 minutes at our meeting on March 29, I neglected to mark them as such.

In the meantime, Wayne Larsen has found an error in them, where Motion #2 is listed as: Move to adopt the return loss limit on slide 13 of graber_3dg_02_03152023.pdf

In the motions deck, first of all, the motions on text are listed as #3, #4, and #5 (not 1,2, 3 as in the minutes – the first 2 motions being the approval of the minutes and agenda)

Secondly, and more importantly, the motions deck correctly captures the return loss as graber_3dg_01_03152023.pdf .

I will post the corrected minutes shortly, and ask at our meeting next week if there is any objection to correcting them.

Thank you, Wayne, and all, please note, this is why it is good to review the minutes – and not just approve them proforma.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx