[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update

All – thank you for a good meeting today.  We do have work to do to get back on track.  I have posted updated presentations and motions – minutes won’t be for a few days.

For those that may have missed it, I announced a telephonic interim for TUESDAY, June 20, 2023 at 7-9am pacific.  Webex details to be posted, but expect it to be on the 802.3 calendar.

Note that no registration fee is required for this interim, and we expect to be voting on motions, attempting to resolve the link segment questions raised at this meeting.

Presentation requests for that meeting are due 1 week prior to the meeting and must be submitted to me by Friday before the meeting

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE TO OUR PRESENTATION DEADLINES, and I have posted it – so it will last.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx