[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update - minutes, index

All – Thank you to our secretary, Bob Voss, for once again generating minutes in a timely manner.  I have uploaded the minutes (complete with attendance) to the website.  Please review, especially as they include reminders of the issues we need to resolve before our interim to get us back on track.

I want to thank you all for your diligence in signing into IMAT – I had no one, either on the room log or on the Webex who was not on IMAT.

Finally, if you are using the excel index to the website that I produce, I would appreciate you letting me know.  This extra index is manually produced and requires extra work – and I would like to know whether it is actually used.  (if it is, I have no issue producing it, but if it isn’t, I’d rather not bother).  Feel free to send me that feedback privately.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100BASE-T1L Task Force

President

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1-310-920-3860