Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg - reminder - open items from interim

I would like to reserve time for a contribution for the June 20 meeting. I will be presenting link and alien crosstalk performance.

Cheers,

Ron Tellas

Ronald Tellas
LAN Geek - Smart Buildings and Datacenters
M: 1-219-218-5699
ronald.tellas@xxxxxxxxxx

LinkedinFacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagram