[802.3_SPEP2P] Ad hoc December 13, and Nov 27 802.3dg PHY modeling ad hoc

First – just an update, we WILL have an ad hoc on December 13 – I have received at least one request for presentation.

Second, my apologies to 802.3dg participants.  I had announced and intended to hold an ad hoc for coordinating PHY modeling (and channel models) on 27 November 2023, but got sidetracked by some personal issues.

In order to try to find a time in the next week, I have created a doodle poll.  If you intend to be a phy modeling participant, including contributing channel or component models, please respond so that we can find a time.  The doodle poll can be accessed at:

https://doodle.com/bp/georgezimmerman/ieee-8023dg-phy-channel-modeling-ad-hoc

Please respond by Sunday December 3, AoE.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx