[802.3_SPEP2P] Nov 27 802.3dg PHY modeling ad hoc

It looks like I’ve misfired on the doodle poll (or they changed to tool to a book a single time…) .  Please ignore the doodle poll below, and use the ‘when2meet’ link below.

The times you see as green for the group are the times that are available.  Convergence will be faster if we try to pick a time.

I have it from some that Friday Dec 8 may be the best date.  I have good availability then and can accommodate early morning Pacific time.

Link is at https://www.when2meet.com/?22641562-2AW5L

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.