[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

All, I have received a late presentation request and have posted this presentation on the 1122 public page. As this presentation is a natural follow up to one of the presentations we are scheduled to see, I will ask at the beginning of the meeting if anyone protests to seeing a late presentation. If no one objects, we will deviate from the norm (where we see the late presentations last) and view the late presentation before other presentations that met the timing requirements.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force