[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

All, I have received four presentations for tomorrow’s SPMD meeting and I have posted them to the July 2022 public site. https://www.ieee802.org/3/da/public/0722/index.html

If you submitted presentation to me, please check that I got your file posted correctly. Let me know ASAP if something is wrong.

We start at 8AM tomorrow. For those in Montreal, looking forward to see you in person after so long. For those attending remote, we’ll ‘see’ you the same way we’ve been seeing each other these past 30 months.

Having one day of hybrid meetings under our belt, I will ask for some understanding from the remote attendees. It’s a process and I’m sure we will get better at it over time but know that we will experience growing pains. In particular, I’ve noticed that remote attendee audio into the meeting room leaves a lot to be desired. If you are attending remote and anticipate you will need to speak, please use a headset with boom mic or similar. The better the audio source, the better the user experience. The audio from the room into the bridge seems to be excellent, and that is expected as we are using the typical microphones in the conference rooms.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems