Re: [802.3_SPMD] Proposed Replacement Text, 802.3da Objective 6

Hi Bob,

Are you afraid we will specify the connector in such a way as to preclude meeting the communications and powering objectives?  Or that we need to advise end-users on what kind of connectors to use to assure this?  I’m trying to understand the need for this objective.  I think the need for overall system performance, and objectives to do that, can justify whatever specifications are needed to do that.

Wayne