From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2023 9:34:50 AM
To: STDS-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_SPMD] Presentation request deadline for September approaching

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe

From the July 2023 minutes:

  • Presentation requests to the Chair no later than Monday morning Pacific Time (Sunday 3 Sep 2023 AoE) prior to the meeting

o Actual presentation is due on the Thursday (7 Sep 2023 AoE) prior to the meeting

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force