[802.3_SPMD] PDF submission deadline reminder

All, for those that requested to present at the meeting next week, reminder that PDFs are due today 7 Sept 11:59PM AOE. I want to get them posted before those that travel might leave so they can have them handy for review on the plane (this is the way it used to work before the world changed in 2020 – everyone was in person, and it was courteous to have the presos available for review on the plane).

For those that are making the trek to Brazil, safe travels and I’ll see you there. For the rest, I’ll “see” you on WebEx.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force