[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

Colleagues, I have updated the March ’24 DA public area, adding an agenda file and placing the presentations in the rough order I expect to see them. Of course, we are flexible if the presenters feel a different order is preferred. We will start presentations tomorrow after we get through the front matter. Once we are through all the presentations, then we will start comment resolution.

See you all tomorrow, meeting satarts at 1PM MT.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3