[802.3_SPMD] Updated proposed responses to remaining comments

All – I have attached updated proposed responses to the remaining comments based on the presentations we discussed today.

We can probably make more changes than are made in the comments based on the the text and figures presented by Michael Paul, myself, and Chris Diminco than are reflected in the comments, so please look them over and consider not only whether you are comfortable with the new resolutions, but how much of the additional text in the presentations you are ready to accept in the document.

See you all at 9am tomorrow.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal