[802.3_SPMD] Reminder, D1.1 review cycle open

Please see the attached email that announced the review cycle for D1.1. It is scheduled to close THIS SUNDAY 28 Apr. To date, we’ve received zero comments from the task force. This is a group effort. Without your participation, we cannot make progress.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3