Re: [802.3_BWA] BWA2 Status

Tom,

There seems to be an issue with the response to comments #17 and #18.  I don't think "(Note - Figure 29)" should be there.  If the response is "PROPOSED ACCEPT." there shouldn't be additional text in the Proposed Response.

Natalie

From: Tom Issenhuth <tissenhuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:49 AM
To: STDS-802-3-BWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-BWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_BWA] BWA2 Status

All,

The proposed responses to the comments received against the Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment D1.1 have been posted:

•             By Clause: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa2/comments/8023_BWA2_D1p1_comments_prop_by_clause.pdf

•             By ID: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa2/comments/8023_BWA2_D1p1_comments_prop_by_ID.pdf

Please note that there is been substantial use of the bucket for the proposed responses.  Individuals are asked to review the proposed responses and provide indication to myself and John D’Ambrosia any comments you wish to have removed from the bucket by this Friday, Feb 21, in order to allow us adequate time to prepare for the call on Monday.

Tom Issenhuth

Chief Editor, BWA2