[10GBASE-CX4] 10GBASE-CX4, inserting "CX4"

Jeff, Naresh, Peter,
	Bob Grow has suggested that where appropriate (mostely CL47 & CL48)
that instead of adding CX4 along side of LX4 that we use a generic
10GBASE-X4 PMD/PMA designator where it is defined to indicate LX4 and
CX4.  This way in the future if there are any more additions we just add
them to the group and those clauses don't need to be touched.  You can
look how this was done with 1000BASE-X to mean 1000BASE-CX,SX,LX.
	I am going to target having my edits to the proposed CL54 ready for the
reflector this weekend.  The sooner we can get these initial edits out
to the community the better chance we will have of being done for a
draft submittal for the March Plennary.

Thanks
Howard
begin:vcard
n:Baumer;Howard
tel;work:(949)450-8700 x1817
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Broadcom Corp.
adr:;;16251 Laguna Canyon Road;Irvine;California;92618;
version:2.1
email;internet:hbaumer@broadcom.com
title:Engineering Networking
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1